There are many opportunities for students, both as undergraduates and postgraduates. The information shown here has been specifically supplied for inclusion in the UKSP newsletter so be sure to visit the websites of all the institutions carrying out solar physics research for information about more opportunities.
PhD Studentship Opportunities
- University of Graz (Austria) – PhD Position in Astrophysics
- STFC-funded PhD positions at Aberystwyth University – closing date March 1st 2019
- Solar System PhD Opportunities at Mullard Space Science Laboratory, Department of Space & Climate Physics, University College London
- PhD position in Solar Physics available at Northumbria University
- Graduate Studies in the Solar-Stellar Connection at Georgia State University
- 4-year PhD studentship in data-intensive science in astronomy and solar physics, University of St Andrews, Scotland.
- Graduate Studies in Heliophysics at the University of Arizona
- International Max Planck Research School for Solar System Science (University of Göttingen, Germany) – PhD Positions in Solar System Science
- PhD place in Solar Orbiter science available!
- Fully-funded PhD studentship in Solar Physics at University of Warwick
- Archive of Studentships
- Second announcement of the 2019 Les Houches School on Plasma Physics
- STFC Advanced Summer School – last call for registrations
- STFC Introductory Summer School for Research Computing – reminder
- Reminder: STFC Introductory Solar System Plasmas Summer School 2018 (ISSP18): 27 – 31 August 2018
- STFC Advanced Summer School 2018
- STFC Introductory Summer School for Research Computing
- CESRA summer shool 2018
- Solar Spectropolarimetry and Diagnostic Techniques, Fall School – Estes Park (Colorado), September 24–October 5, 2018 (Last Announcement)
- Funding available to support attendance at the CISM Advanced topics in MHD summer school
- STFC Introductory Solar System Plasmas Summer School 2018 (ISSP18): 27 – 31 August 2018
- More from Summer Schools