The registration and abstract submission are now open for “The Many Scales of the Magnetic Sun” in Potsdam (8-12 May 2023). Abstracts should be submitted via https://meetings.aip.de/event/24/ before 3rd April 2023. The conference will be held in person with online participation in a limited capacity.
The five sessions are:
– Latest facilities to observe fundamental processes – space missions, telescopes, and instrumentation
– Small and large-scale magnetic features – from bright points to sunspots (Observations and Theory)
– Energy and mass flow through the solar atmosphere – from solar campfires to CME (Observations and Theory)
– Variations of magnetic fields with the solar cycle – synoptic observations and theory
– Innovative ways of data analysis, data handling, machine learning, and big data