The UKSP council offer free zoom licence access to the UKSP community so that PhD students to senior researchers can host their own meetings and summer schools.
The UKSP zoom licence is a “Standard Pro” licence with the following features:
- Host up to 100 participants
- Group meetings for up to 30 hours
- Social media streaming
- Video recording
- Private & Group Chat
- Polling for meetings
How you can get access?
The members of UKSP community can email
- Karen Meyer (email@example.com) or
- Matthew Lennard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
with details of a prospective meeting:
- What type of meeting
- Name of your meeting
- When the zoom account will be used (date: from… to…. )
- The relevant details of the person who will host the meeting (name, position, institute, department, and email address)
The applicant will receive a temporary password which will be valid during the proposed meeting.
The UKSP zoom licence is supported by a Royal Astronomical Society Grant.