If there are any feedback or queries about the News items, please contact the Deputy Chair.
- Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor / Lecturer of Solar and Space Physics (Northumbria University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK). Deadline = 13th February 2022.
- Two Assistant Professors in Applied Mathematics at Durham
- COSPAR-22-D1.3: UNDERSTANDING AND PREDICTING SOLAR ENERGETIC PARTICLE EVENTS ACROSS THE HELIOSPHERE
- Jan Frič Award Lecture – Galina Motorina
- COSPAR 2022 E2.2 session on solar/stellar eruptions (Call for abstracts: deadline Feb 11th)
- 48th EPS Conference on Plasma Physics
- Meeting announcement: The Dynamic Sun at Small Scales – Abstracts due on 11 February
- COSPAR22-E2.1: Solar and Stellar Magnetic Flux Ropes -Call for Abstracts
- Broken/incorrect institution links on UKSP website
- Upcoming RAS deadlines
- UKRI Impact Consultation request
- European Solar Physics Division (ESPD) Prizes–Reminder
- Fully-funded PhD studentships at Northumbria University (two deadlines)
- European Solar Physics Nugget #4 – First detection of the magnetic field in solar vortices
- COSPAR-22-D2.2: Connecting solar and stellar coronal mass ejections: lessons learned, challenges and perspectives – Call for Abstracts
- 2 Postdoctoral Research Fellows in the Solar and Magnetospheric Theory Group at the University of St Andrews
The past newsletters can be found on the Newsletter Archive Page.