If there are any feedback or queries about the News items, please contact the Deputy Chair.
- Call for abstracts – Interconnection between the Sun, space weather and the atmosphere
- Selected Venues for European Space Weather Week 2025 and 2026
- PhD Studentship at UCLan on Forecasting Solar Energetic Particle Risk for Space Weather
- Two Funded PhD Opportunities – Solar and Magnetospheric Theory at the University of St Andrews
- 2024 DASH/IHDEA meeting: 14-18 October (call for session topics)
- Research Assistant/Research Associate in Solar Physics and Space Science
- 3 Postdoctoral Positions, 2 PhD Positions, and 1 Software Postdoctoral position for the SOUL project at KU Leuven
- STFC Small Awards Applications – 12th March 2024
- COSPAR PSW.10 “Radio Observations for Space Weather” Session…
- UK Space Weather and Space Environment (UKSWSE) II: Celebrating 10-years of 24/7 space-weather operational forecasting in the UK – Save-the-Date and Call for Members of the SOC…
- An Interactive Visual Tool for the Anisotropic Scattering of Solar Radio Bursts
- New UKSP Nugget #132
- 132. Phase mixing of propagating Alfvén waves in a single-fluid partially ionized solar plasma.
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Space Research Laboratory
- Contribute and Shape Our UKSP Nuggets
- 3-year Postdoctoral Position in Solar Physics at the University of Exeter
The past newsletters can be found on the Newsletter Archive Page.