If there are any feedback or queries about the News items, please contact the Deputy Chair.
- Two Postdoc positions in space science at KULeuven (Belgium)
- Abstract Submission Deadline Approaching for Machine Learning and Computer Vision in Heliophysics 2023
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Reader in Solar and/or Magnetospheric Theory (School of Mathematics and Statistics, University of St Andrews)
- **Spring MIST abstract deadline (Monday 30th Jan)**
- Reminder NAM 2023 – Proposal for Sessions Deadline 31st January 2023 17:00
- New UKSP Nugget #126
- Lectureship position at University of Glasgow
- 126. Successive interacting coronal mass ejections: How to create a perfect storm?
- SOLARNET Summer School ‘Solar atmospheric dynamics – From waves to instabilities and jets’ at GSO (Gyula), Hungary
- Please nominate potential candidates for the upcoming Prizes
- Publication Solar System and Astronomy Roadmaps 2022
- Funded PhD positions in Solar System Science at Aberystwyth University
- [Plasmas – Les Houches 2023] Doctoral Training School, May 1 – 12, 2023: DEADLINE JAN 20th
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Reader in Solar and/or Magnetospheric Theory
- Vice-Chancellor’s Fellowship Scheme and proleptic Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor of Solar and Space Physics (Northumbria University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK) – second announcement
- STFC External Innovations Showcase Event, Wednesday 1st March 2023, Royal College of Physicians, Central London
The past newsletters can be found on the Newsletter Archive Page.