If there are any feedback or queries about the News items, please contact the Deputy Chair.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate position: Ensemble Modelling of Solar Eruptions, University of Newcastle (Australia)
- Coronal Condensations: Abstract deadline: 6th October
- Please add new colleagues to the UKSP mailing list
- Two Lecturer in Physics positions at University of Dundee
- Video of Talks Published – International Workshop on Machine Learning and Computer Vision in Heliophysics 2023 (MCH23)
- Commons SIT Committee Inquiry into UK Astronomy – RAS Submission Deadline of September 27
- 1st Announcement for RAS Specialist Discussion Meeting entitled: ‘Investigating the dynamic solar atmosphere in the age of Solar Orbiter’.
- RHESSI Nuggets in Summer 2023
- New UKSP Nugget #131
- 131. Swirls in the solar corona
- Future of UK Solar Physics Meetings: Community Questionnaire
- SESSION: TESS 2024 Session “The Structure and Evolution of Coronal Mass Ejections in the Heliosphere” – Dallas TX, 7 — 12 April 2024
- Guest Investigator Call: visit the EUI and SWAP/LYRA PI teams in Brussels in 2024
- International Webinar “Effects of Coronal Heating/Cooling on MHD Waves” (27th September 2023)
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Computational Modelling in Solar Astrophysics
- “Heliophysics in Europe” Workshop – deadline 15th Sept 2023
The past newsletters can be found on the Newsletter Archive Page.