16th European Solar Physics Meeting (ESPM-16) second announcementMay 25, 2021, from tdomf_b336c
This is a gentle reminder that the deadline for talk and poster abstracts is fast approaching on Tuesday 1st June!
Please submit your ESPM-16 abstracts here:
The scientific programme of the meeting is divided into 5 separate sessions:
– Solar interior, dynamo, large-scale flows and the solar cycle
– The solar atmosphere: heating, dynamics and coupling
– Fundamental plasma processes in the solar atmosphere: magnetic reconnection, waves, emission, particle acceleration
– From radio to gamma rays: near-Sun manifestations and triggering of solar flares and coronal mass ejections
– Solar-terrestrial relations, solar wind, space weather ad space climate
Registration remains open until 1st August 2021.